Join VCU Massey Cancer Center and the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for an evening of education and a celebration of breast cancer survivorship.
The evening will include:
- A panel discussion by experts on breast reconstruction options
- Breast cancer survivors providing one-on-one feedback about various forms of breast reconstruction
- An art exhibition by students from the VCU School of Arts
- A variety of community organizations showcasing support services and products for breast cancer patients and survivors
- Light refreshments provided
- 4:00pm: Event guests are welcome to walk through the gardens free of charge
- 5:00pm: Registration check-in and light refreshments served
- 5:30pm: Program begins
H4TG's Richmond group will be hosting a table and the event is free and open to the public, however registration is requested. Register online or call (804) 628-0041 for more information. All events are subject to change or cancellation.
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Kelly Education Center
1800 Lakeside Avenue
Henrico, VA 23228