Join Massey and the Department of Plastic and
Reconstructive Surgery for an evening of education
and a celebration of breast cancer survivorship.
The evening will include:
• A presentation by experts on breast reconstruction options and
legal resources for breast cancer patients
• Breast cancer survivors providing one-on-one feedback about
various forms of breast reconstruction
• An art exhibition by students from the VCU School of the Arts
• A variety of community organizations showcasing support services
and products for breast cancer patients and survivors
• Light refreshments provided
The event is free and open to the public but registration is requested.
Register at vcuhealth.org/events or call (804) 628-0041 for information.